Friday, July 27, 2007

More San Clemente....

Miss Angelica at Erba Home Interiors....




Another cute shop we browsed through in San Clemente was Erba Home Interiors run by Lisa Rodarti & Marina Goffredo. 103 Ave del Mar, 949-361-1902. My gorgeous 17 year old daughter Angelica ( above) loved it. They had a lovely selection of products from vintage sea life prints to custom bedding and furniture. Here are some fabulous silk embroidered pillows they had for sale. I loved the tiny knife pleated ruffles they used - so sophisticated! Of course the mark of a good pillow is a quality, feather / down, overstuffed insert. Erba Home passed this test with flying colors.



Check out this ultra comfy chaise lounge. It just screams beach house to me. If I had one you'd have to pry me out of it with a crowbar. ( might be a tougher job than you think!)



Great ceramics and an eclectic collection of books and stationary flowed through the store. My sister bought a great set of white porcelain salt and pepper shakers with a little caddy. Considering the fact that she won't eat or cook with salt I would say they were pretty darn cute.

2 comments:

Mélanie said...

You have e beautiful daughter .
I 'm happy to have found your blog . Hope we will share some experiences ..

Unknown said...

Thank You, she is my pride and Joy.