Thursday, January 26, 2012

Craft & Hobby Association Show Here I Come

Show seasons is upon us! Last week was the Atlanta Gift Show and this weekend I’m getting ready to drive down to Anaheim, CA for the Craft & Hobby Association Show.

IMG_3056

I have spent the last couple of days printing and assembling promo packets for potential clients. My poor printer gets a good workout doing these. I am putting the new studio to good use – if you look closely above you can see a teeny tiny part of it. I am just waiting to hang my window treatments before I take “official” pictures of it for the blog.

IMG_3058

I can’t wait to see what great creative goodies and inspiration I can find at the show. They have a great seminar program so I will be in school quite a bit of the time but my agent, Jan, at Painted Planet Licensing Group, will be showing my portfolio of artwork to manufacturers at their booth ( # 1743 ). Stop by if you’re at the show.

Wishing You All an Inspiring Weekend!

4 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

I can't WAIT to see what you've chosen for your office window treatment -- isn't picking just one style for yourself SO much harder than coming up with something for a client?

Have a great time at the show.

Jackie Von Tobel said...

Hey Rebecca, Sadly I am not putting up new draperies in the Studio. My goal was to spend money only on paint and use what I had around the house for everything else. So I am rehanging my daughters drapes - which are super cute of course. Actually this makes it easier but I am still procrastinating. I promise to get it done in the next couple of weeks!!!!! Hope everything is great for you and the family. Will I see you in Chicago?

NR Designs said...

Have fun at the show, Jackie! And I know everyone is going to fall in love with your beautiful artwork. Can't wait for upcoming photos to see your finished studio.

Laura Casey Interiors said...

Can't wait to hear about it - how was it? Shows can be exhausting...
Laura