Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Princess is all Grown up


My beautiful daughter  Angelica graduated from design school in December and she has hit the ground running. 

 She's got  great job with a firm in San Francisco; Woodsen & Woodsen and is knee deep in interesting design projects and staging assignments.  I am so thrilled that she found such a great group of people to work with.  Here is a picture of one of their recent jobs. 


She is also making some great accessories of her own including this lovely dream catcher she just finished.


Geli is a chip off the old block if there ever was one.  I am so proud of her!!!!!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Talent and beauty; she is a gorgeous girl, Jackie!!

Rebecca Grace said...

She's gorgeous, AND talented -- just like her momma! You must be so proud. :-)

Lidy@FrenchGardenHouse said...

Such a talented, beautiful young woman. You must be so proud of her. Congratulations ( to both you, you raised her!) so great to see her doing so well, Jackie.

NR Designs said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter!

NR Designs said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter!

Sarah Hudock said...

Jackie, your daughter is just breathtakingly beautiful! Obviously you are one proud mother and I can see why!

Lovely website too. I'm still in awe of your studio pix. :)

Marin Smith said...

Congratulation to your sweet daughter. I love the design of your home and the furniture you have used are really eye catching. These give a wonderful look to your home. Please tell me where did you get these furniture so that I can decorate my home with some new attractive furniture. Thanks for sharing this.