Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Are You Ready for Spring?

 

I’m getting in the mood for Spring with a few new JVT product samples arriving from my licensing partners in the Studio this week.

 

IMG_5603jj

Get well and Encouragement cards from my Tea Time and Neon Garden collections for Divinity.

 

sell sheet tea time

It’s so fun to finally get samples after working on collections so long ago.  Seeing the finished product is always a happy surprise especially when they turn out so cute. 

 IMG_5595ml

We also got a selection of bright and happy yard flags from my Floribunda collection in two cute designs from Carson.  All of these products are available for sale through retailers across the US.  Unfortunately I cannot sell them myself so you'll have to look for them in stores near you! 

 

IMG_5581nh

I hope you are all getting that Spring back into your step and getting ready to enjoy the beauty of the season, particularly my friends who have had such bad weather this winter! 

No comments: