Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Fabulous Helser Bros Giving Away Paris Trip



As you all know I've been posting about the fantastic trip that I am taking to Paris for Maison et Objet that my friends Deb Barrett and Susan Schultz are hosting next January. Well those fabulous Helser Brothers, Jay and Mark have caught wind of the trip and instead of them going themselves they are doing what they do best ~ creating an unbelievable opportunity for one of their many fans.

They are GIVING AWAY one of the few remaining spots in the group to one very lucky individual who will be given the task of blogging about the trip for the Helser Brothers blog.

The value of this trip is $2800.00 !!!!!!!!

Enter to win here




These guys are a true class act. They love what they do, they treat their employees and customers like family, and they have mastered the art of fine customer service. Plus, they are just really great guys and crazy dancers !



I don't know if their new French Pole Design has anything to do with their unbelievable generosity but it is a fabulous new addition to their stellar product line up. Visit their website here.


Now I have to admit that I was a bit miffed when I first heard of this great offer as I have already paid for my trip. Otherwise I would be over at the Helser Bros blog right now stuffing the ballet box. So if you are interested in hanging out with me and a group of 11 other fabulous designers in the City of Lights, get going and vote!!!

Good Luck....... Au Bientot

2 comments:

vicki archer said...

What a fab prize Jackie...You will have a fantastic time in Paris, I am sure, xv.

BJ Lantz said...

Jackie, I LOVE Paris and have toyed with going to this show more than once. If hadn't had so much coming up in January, I would have jumped on this trip you had posted earlier. But now I am thinking....I can fit it in, I know I can oui? I shall run over to Helser Bros & vote! Merci for the tip!

p.s. Love the pic of Cafe Laurent. I stayed just down the street from there a couple times and love the Christian Brenner trio that plays there.