Friday, May 17, 2013

Ready For Surtex!



For JackieVT-flatThe last collection is finished and all of the artwork is off to my agent!  I’ve been working like a mad woman for the last few months creating new art for Surtex, the Surface and Textile Licensing convention in New York.  I won’t be going this year because my brilliant son Geordie is graduating from Film School the same week, but my lovely agent Jan Drahiem will be there with her company, 
Drop by and see my new work at booth # 717.  

4 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

Congrats to you AND Geordie! Your new art is more beautiful than ever. When are you going to do a wallcovering line?

Rebecca Grace said...

Congrats to you AND Geordie! Your newest work is more beautiful than ever -- love those birds and those blooms. When are you going to launch a wallcovering line?

Nouveau Stitch said...

No wonder you've been so quiet! The samples are stunning! Wish I were in NYC to pop in for an up close and personal. Best of luck with your collection!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share and Great post,I really like your article and nice pic