Monday, October 28, 2013

In The Studio Today ~ Christmas Decorations

IMG_5288 

It’s Christmas today in the studio with a whole box of decorations arriving  from my holiday collection with Sunset Vista. 

 

IMG_5279

The collection is fancy but fun with detailed ornaments and larger door signs. 

 

IMG_5281 4 

Some fun embossing and a dose of gold flitter make them sparkle.

 

IMG_5290 3

 

These are hung from bouncy springs so they move if you hang them outdoors.   I can’t wait to decorate my tree this year!

6 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

I love the cardinals, Jackie!

The Tablescaper said...

Some beautiful ideas.

- The Tablescaper

Unknown said...

I love these simple and cute Christmas Decorations.Fantastic work done by decorator.

Unknown said...

I love these simple and beautiful Christmas Decorations. A fantastic work done by designer.

Unknown said...

Great ideas and nice blog! Let me share this craft to my Christmas decorations pin board and let the world know how good this ornament is. Cheers!

Unknown said...

Fantastic collection Jackie! I love making hand-made things for others!I would like to share some more Ideas for Christmas Decoration.