Monday, November 10, 2008

Bedroom of the Week


I always love a simple bed swathed in yards and yards of soft cotton. This bed looks so inviting and comfortable and I love the view outside the window.





If you're looking for a cuddly companion for your afternoon nap in your luxurious bed consider this guy, sent to me by my new friend interior designer, Renee Finberg of the very smart design blog Adventures in Design

My little doxie Peanut weighed just under 2 pounds and was about this big when we first got her.

4 comments:

Renée Finberg said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh !!
that baby is soooo cute !

Anonymous said...

I love that bedroom, too. I have the same clipping in my inspiration file!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!!! that puppy is adorable:) What a crack up!!!!!
Love the bedroom above.

Still laughing,
KayEllen

DESIGN BY CATHLEEN said...

So Adorable! Love your Site, Beautiful Job!!! :-)