Thursday, June 19, 2014

My new quilt fabric collection ~ Sweet Things

 

ImageProxy.mvc

Sweet Things is my newest collection of quilt fabric for Northcott.  It’s a fun collection of luscious pastries, cupcakes, candies, and delectable edibles that is perfect for celebrating life's special moments. 

ImageProxy.mvcbg

The talented team at Northcott have put together some great patterns and ideas for the collection including the use of their favorite accessory twinkle lights which you can actual sew into your project for some added pizzazz!

ImageProxy.mvccdNorah McGuire_MacLeod designed the features quilt pattern and Margie Ullery put together this cute table runner and centerpiece.  I wish my baby girl was still little so I could give her a party decorated with these cute fabrics.

cupcake2 flat

It is so fun working Northcott to design quilt fabric because you get to be whimsical and just get creative.  It’s very different from designing home dec fabrics!  We start with the original motif designs and then add textures, stripes, toss prints, etc. to make a well balanced collection for quilters specific needs.

You can see the whole collection here and find a retailer near you who will be stocking it.

1 comment:

Rebecca Grace said...

I love the cupcake border print. Those treats look good enough to eat. May I suggest a companion fabric featuring the RECIPES for these goodies? I need some cherry berry bundt cake!