Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Painted Planet Licensing ~ My New Agent

 

 

6691588

 

I am thrilled to announce that I have signed with a fabulous art licensing agency, Painted Planet Licensing Group.  They will be my exclusive agents in the licensing of my art and illustrations. 

 

ccdmm

 

I am in good company as you can see by the artists they currently represent above. 

  Birds&Brsnches_St7ylr Guide (2)

 

hopefully you will be seeing my new collections coming to life on home decor products,

 

JackieVonTobel_Peacock_StyleGuide_72

 

tableware

 

CountryHouse

 

and wall art. 

 

 Lantern Tree_StyleGuide_72

I can’t wait !!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm with you, I can't wait! Congrats!

NR Designs said...

Congratulations, Jackie! I'm so excited for you.

Kay Ellen said...

Very exciting!!

Congrats :))

K